May 17, 2009

Stitching Has Been Put On Hold

I have been stitching a few stitches on and off, but for the time being, stitching has been put on hold.

I have recently gone through a bad series of trips to the doctors office. They kept telling me I had one thing but finally ran tests and discovered I have Mono. I have been home for two of the last three weeks and will probably be home all of next week.

I have not been sleeping well and it finally caught up to me. I took a nice long nap today! This was then rudely interrupted by my cat telling me that the fan had blown the door shut and he wanted out of the bedroom. Still, a five hour nap is pretty nice.

I will have an update sometime of the Tetris bookmark. I have gotten a couple of lines done. I will wait until I have at least one whole row of blocks done.

No comments:

Post a Comment