June 6, 2009

Jen's W.I.P. - Milady Blackberry HAED

I have recently started the first "big" project I have ever done. Milady Blackberry is actually considered a quick stitch. You can buy the pattern your self here.













I chose this pattern because it is very purple-oriented. :D I love purple. This pattern captured my eye immediately when I saw it. I don't know, I just absolutely love it!

I am doing this on on 28ct. White Evenweave. 1 over 1. :D

As of today, June 06, 2009, I have completed 565 stitches. I have worked on it for about 13 hours.
Here is the most recent update picture:



I apologize for the bad picture. The camera is not working correctly. XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Statistics:
June 01, 2009 to present
28ct. white Evenweave, 1 over 1
565 of 70,875 stitches (0.008%)
13 hours
1 update photo

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank the following people tremendously (Unless you are these people, or you are coming from Crossstitchforum, you don't know these people)!
[b]Minij -[/b] Thank you for the help in figuring out what this pattern would look best in (as far as the kind of stitches and amount of thread to use).
[b]Sammy_v -[/b] Thank you for your support. :) Thank you also for giving me someone to chat with for hours straight so that I do not go insane from constant stitching. :D
[b]Lisa -[/b] Thank you for your support also. I appreciate it very much. :) I PUT A PICTURE OF CURRENT PROGRESS UP! :P

I couldn't stick to this without you guys! And this is just the beginning!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I read it! I have your blog on my RSS reader :P

    I could never understand the appeal of HAEDs, and this looks big and scary! LOL
    Goodluck with it, but remember to work on smaller projects every so often to keep your sanity ;)

    ReplyDelete