May 11, 2009

Cross Stitchers Club

I recently found a wonderful site called Cross Stitchers Club. They have hundreds of amazing patterns that I have fallen in love with, plus many, many more! The have a freebie section as well. Once signed up, and at any point after that, you can download that last five freebies with "paying" for it with your points. A new freebie is released each day.

Upon sign up through the following link, you will receive 30 points, I think it is. I tried the cell phone thing to get 20 more points when I signed up, but it didn't work for me.

Each pattern that I have come across, besides the freebies, "costs" 10 points. If you eventually become a full-on member (paid-subscription), you don't have to worry about points.

To sign up with this amazing site, click the link below:
http://cross-stitchers-club.com/?code_avantage=rldvut

You must sign up from that link to receive the extra points. Plus, I receive 30 points for you signing up and confirming your e-mail address!

No comments:

Post a Comment